|Product Name||ScanSnap iX100|
|General Technical Specifications|
|Scanner Type||CDF (Continuous Document Feeding), Simplex sheetfeed two-way paper path
(Straight path, U-turn path)
|Scanning Modes||Color, grayscale, monochrome, automatic (color / grayscale / monochrome detection)|
|Image Sensor||CIS (Contact Image Sensor) x 1|
|Light Source||3 Color LED (Red / Green / Blue)|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Scanning Speed (A4 portrait)(1)||Auto Mode(2)||5.2 seconds / page|
|Normal Mode||5.2 seconds / page|
|Better Mode||5.2 seconds / page|
|Best Mode||5.2 seconds / page|
|Excellent Mode||20.4 seconds / page|
|Document Size(3)||Normal Mode||A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Business Card, Post Card, Letter, Legal and Custom Size.
Max: 216 X 360 mm (8.5 X 14.17 in.), Min: 25.4 x 25.4 mm (1 x 1 in.).
Automatically recognizes document size.
|Normal Mode with Carrier Sheet||Use of a Carrier Sheet permits the scanning of A3, B4, 279.4 x 431.8 mm (11 x 17 in.) and photographs as well as the document sizes listed above.|
|Long Paper Scanning(4)||Max: 216 x 863 mm (8.5 x 34 in.) (300 dpi or less)|
|Paper Weight (thickness)||52.3 to 209.3 g/㎡, or 14 to 56 lb (Straight path)
52.3 to 80 g/㎡, or 14 to 20 lb (U-turn path)
Card: Portrait or Landscape (Straight path)
Non-embossed 0.76 mm or less
Embossed: 0.76 + 0.48 mm (ISO7810 Conforming)
|Paper Setting||Front-side up|
|Continuous Scanning||260 sheets (A4, color, simples, 300 dpi, battery operated)(8)|
|Interface(5)||USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 compatible)|
|Power Source||Li-ion Battery (3.7 V / 720 mAh)|
|Power Requirement||5 V / 0.5 A ( x 1port)|
|Power Consumption(6)||During operation: 4.7 W or less
During sleep mode: 2.2 W or less
During Standby (OFF) mode: Less than 0.5 W
|Operation Environment||Temperature||5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)|
|Relative Humidity||20 to 80% (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)(7)||273 x 47.5 x 36mm (10.74 x 1.87 x 1.42 in.)|
|Device Weight||400 g (0.88 lb)|
|Environmental Compliance||ENERGY STAR® compliant/RoHS|
|Driver||ScanSnap specific driver:
• Windows®: Does not support Twain/ISIS®
• Mac OS: Does not support Twain
- Scanning speeds may vary due to the system environment used. Scanning speed measured from "start feeding document" to "finish output document" after pre-pick and pressing scan button (not including warm-up time). Warm-up time is less than 2 seconds (or less than 3 seconds from chute cover closed).
- Documents measuring approximately 148 mm in length or less are scanned in "Best mode", while other documents are scanned in "Better mode".
- Automatically stitch a two-page spread when scanning a folded A3, B4 or double letter size document one side at a time. The image is automatically stitched only if texts or diagrams cover across the two-page spread.
- ScanSnap iX100 is capable of scanning documents that exceed A4 size in length. This function is available for all models except for 'Excellent mode'.
- Computer with USB 3.0 will work as USB 2.0 guaranteed only with USB cable provided with product.
- When operating with battery.
- When chute is closed.
- The number of sheets that can be scanned when connected to a computer via Wi-Fi with fully charged battery.
The number of sheets may vary due to the system environment used, usage method and repeated charging.